Synergy for global leadership. Digital Technology Policy
12:30 - 14:00
Dialogue of public and private corporations with development institutions and public authorities. Requests for tools and support measures from corporations.
Questions for discussion:
- Corporate request: compliance of the state priorities in achieving global technological leadership and the capabilities of development institutions with technological business needs for support.
- Synchronization of goals and tools of operators of state support programs and development of Russia's technological potential to identify support tools that corporations lack.
- Existing formats of cooperation between the corporation and development institutions, and how they meet the interests of the parties
- Does the free-market logic work for a corporate-development institution relationship? (or centralized mechanism- mediator)
- Oleg Teplov, General Director of VEB Ventures
- Timur Burunbaev, Director of Information Technology, Russian Railways
- Evgeny Charkin, Vice President of Rostelecom
- Rustam Hafizov, Deputy General Director, Association of Innovative Regions of Russia
- Kirill Kai, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Skolkovo Foundation
- Dmitry Kryukov, General Director, RFRIT
- Alesya Mamchur , director of strategy, Rostelecom
- Sergey Polyakov, General Director, Innovation Promotion Fund
- Vacheslav Shulenin, Deputy Chairman of VEB.RF
- Ekaterina Solntseva , Director of Digitalization, Rosatom
- Kirill Varlamov, Director of the Internet Initiatives Development Fund