Region Management System in the Digital Age
12:00 - 14:00
The innovative potential development is one of the key priorities for Russia. For the effective implementation of the technological agenda in the region, it is necessary to transform management methods. How is the innovation policy forming in the regions today? Where are the common grounds, and how to introduce technologies to places where previously there was not even a potential for their development?
Questions for discussion:
- National priorities and forming the regional technology policies.
- Scientific and technological development: region models of work.
- Technology introduction in the region’s management system.
- Mikhail Antonov, Deputy General Director - Director for Development of Innovation Infrastructure, RVC
- Alexander Auzan , Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov
- Igor Nosov, Deputy Prime Minister of the Nizhny Novgorod Region
- Maksim Reshetnikov, governor of the Perm region
- Vyacheslav Shulenin , Deputy Chairman of VEB.RF
- Vladimir Solodov, Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Konstantin Wenger, Deputy Governor of the Kemerovo Region