Plenary discussion "Corporations and Cooperation"
12:00 - 14:00
Opportunities for large business cooperation with market players for the development of technologies and the solution of technological problems
Questions for discussion:
- How does the company solve its requests for new technological solutions? Can we talk about the existing objective need to appeal to the open innovation market?
- How does the current market state meet the corporation needs in interacting with startups? What are the barriers?
- Are corporations ready to independently solve their technological needs and do they need the help of the state, the state development institutions and/or other corporations?
- What startups will be in the focus of the corporation in the near future?
- Ilya Kopelevich, Editor-in-Chief, Business FM
- Oleg Teplov, General Director of VEB Ventures
- Alexander Gurko, leader of the Avtonet Working Group
- Vladimir Mesropyan, Head of the Project Office for the implementation of the national program “Digital Economy” of the Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Islam Midov, Head of MTS Corporate Venture Fund
- Konstantin Mikhailenko, Director of the Department of Digital Transformation of Rosset
- Anna Nenakhova, Director of Innovation, EFKO Group
- Konstantin Parshin, Vice President, Executive Director of the Cluster, Cluster of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, Nuclear and Space Technologies, Skolkovo Foundation
- Alexander Zazhigalkin , Head of the Center for Innovative Development, Russian Railways