Innovation foundation. National priorities VS regional interests
15:00 - 16:30
Tools for regional synergies. Panel discussion with regional leaders and representatives of federal development institutions
Questions for discussion:
- The technological policy is set at the national level, but is the specificity of a particular region considered in its implementation?
- How to raise technological projects focusing on federal tasks, but at the same time considering the specifics of the region?
- What is more successful today in shaping regional policy - competition or synergy?
- Alexey Gusev, Director for Development of the Innovation Ecosystem of RVC JSC
- Mikhail Antonov, Deputy General Director - Director for Development of Innovative Infrastructure of RVC
- Dmitry Fedorishchev, Deputy Director, Association of Innovative Regions of Russia
- Victoria Halimendik , Head of the Department of Innovation Policy, Ministry of Investment and Innovation of the Moscow Region
- Vladimir Knyaginin, Vice Governor, Government of St. Petersburg
- Maxim Kolesnikov , Minister of Economic Development of the Perm Territory
- Vadim Pavlov, Advisor to the Governor of the Ulyanovsk Region
- Alexey Parabuchev, Director General of the Innovation Agency of Moscow
- Anatoly Semenov, Minister of Innovation, Digital Development and Information and Communication Technologies of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Konstantin Wenger, Deputy Governor of the Kemerovo Region
- Andrey Zhukov, Deputy Governor of the Novosibirsk Region