Global Support. Corporations and Development Institutions
What can development institutions give corporations today to effectively build innovative policies? Where is it required to verify existing mandates, and what are the requirements of corporations?
Roadmaps were prepared (in accordance with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 8, 2019 No. 1484-r) to implement agreements with the Government of the Russian Federation by corporations. An open dialogue between corporations and development institutions about existing support tools, and how to use them in business.
- Ekaterina Kumanina, Director for Strategic Communications, Member of the Board, RVC
- Vasily Brovko, irector for Special Assignments, Rostec Group of Companies
- Boris Glazkov, Vice President, Rostelecom
- Kirill Kai, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Skolkovo Foundation
- Andrey Klepach, Vice President, Development Group, VEB.RF
- Dmitry Kryukov, General Director, RFRIT
- Sergey Polyakov, Director General of the Innovation Support Foundation
- Alexander Povalko, General Director of RVC
- Ekaterina Solntseva , Director of Digitalization, Rosatom
- Oleg Teplov, CEO, VEB Ventures
- Kirill Varlamov, Director, Internet Initiatives Development Fund
- Alexander Zazhigalkin, Head of the Center for Innovative Development, Russian Railways