Digital transformation and platformization of industries: export policy
15:00 - 16:30
Experts connect the prospects of digital transformation of industries with the development of platform services that increase the efficiency of business processes. Russia has gained successful experience in implementing platform solutions of both foreign and Russian origin. Cases of the effective implementation of domestic digital platforms are widely represented in industries such as industry, healthcare, education, energy, transport, etc. At the same time, Russian leaders in the digital economy show successes in promoting domestic platforms in other countries.
Questions for discussion:
- What tools to support the export of digital technologies and platform solutions will appear in 2020?
- s there really any experience and how bright are the prospects for exporting digital services of Russian platforms?
- What holds back the export of digital platform services of Russian companies? Regulatory and financial measures to support the emergence, successful development and international promotion of Russian solutions.
- How to build an export accelerator of Russian platforms for 1000 participants?
- Sergey Nakvasin, Director for Digital Technologies direction, ANO Digital Economy
- Denis Bychenkov , International Project Director, Ctrl2Go
- Ilya Dmitrov , President, Seldon Group of Companies
- Vladimir Dozhdev , Director of the Department of Digital Technologies, Ministry of Trade of the Russian Federation
- Oleg Glebov , Director for International Business Development, MDGs
- Dmitry Karandin , Business Development Director, Rosinfokominvest
- Eduard Lysenko , Minister of the Government of Moscow, Head of the Department of Information Technologies of Moscow
- Konstantin Parshin , Vice President, Executive Director, Information Technology Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Ekaterina Solntseva , Director of Digitalization, ROSATOM
- Denis Unzhakov , vice president of innovation and digital economy, VEB.RF