Defending the Strategies of the NTI Competence Centers (continued)
NTI Competence Centers are structural units created on the basis of a university or a scientific organization that implement the integrated development of end-to-end NTI technologies jointly with consortium members.
Within the Forum framework, preliminary defense of the NTI Competence Centers development strategies will be held to obtain expert feedback and recommendations from industry representatives (representatives of Consortiums organizations of the NTI Competence Centers, corporations and large companies, venture capital funds, technology entrepreneurs).
Composition of the expert jury:
- Oleg Antipov , Senior Project Manager of the Center for Management of Technological Development of NTI, RVC
- Mikhail Antonov , Deputy General Director - Director for Development of Innovation Infrastructure, Member of the Management Board, RVC
- Sergey Baidali , commercialization expert, UK Open Innovations
- Irina Borodina , Senior Project Manager, Center for Management of Technological Development, NTI, RVC
- Andrey Danilenko , First Deputy General Director, Interdisciplinary Analytical Center
- Alexander Fertman,, Director for Science, Technology and Education, Skolkovo Foundation
- Arsen Gareev , head of the Center for Scientific and Technical Research NTI, RVC
- Veniamin Kizeev , Director, WINCorp Group of Companies
- Oleg Lavrov , Chairman of the Management Board, KM Alliance
- Nikolay Mantsevich , Head of Research, Science and Innovation (GC Rosatom)
- Vadim Tarasov , partner, TUS Asset Management
- Levan Tatunashvili , Deputy General Director for Innovation, Academpark
- Evgeny Vasiliev , Project Director, Kama flow
- Alexander Zazhigalkin , Head of the Center for Innovative Development, Russian Railways
Participants from the NTI Competence Centers:
- Alexey Beloshitsky , Deputy Director of the Center for Competence of NTI in the field of "Technologies for storage and analysis of big data"
- Aleksey Borovkov, head of the Central Scientific and Technical Council in the direction of "New Production Technologies"
- Alexander Bukhanovsky, директор ЦК НТИ по направлению «Технологии машинного обучения и когнитивные технологии»
- Yuri Dobrovolsky, Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of "Technologies for creating new and portable energy sources"
- Sergey Gavrilov, Director of the NTI Competence Center "Sensor Technology"
- Alexander Isaev, Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of "Technologies for managing the properties of biological items"
- Alexander Klimchik, Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of “Technologies of components of robotics and mechatronics”
- Sergey Kulik, Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of Quantum Technologies
- Gennady Kurkin, Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of “Artificial Intelligence”
- Yuri Kurochkin, Head of the Laboratory of Quantum Communications of the Central Scientific and Technical Council in the field of “Quantum Communications”
- Alexander Lukichev, Director of the NTI Competence Center in the field of “Neurotechnologies, Technologies of Virtual and Augmented Realities”
- Sergey Mikushev, Vice-Rector for Research, St. Petersburg State University, on the basis of which the Center for Distributed Register Technologies was created
- Evgeny Pen, Executive Director of the Center for Distributed Registry Technologies, St. Petersburg State University
- Petr Prokofiev, Deputy Head of the NTI Competence Center in the field of “Wireless Communication Technologies and the Internet of Things”
- Sergey Troostyansky, Deputy Director of the Central Scientific and Research Institute for Scientific Research in the field of "Technologies for Storage and Analysis of Big Data
- Alexander Voloshin, Director of the NTI Competence Center in the field of " “Technologies of Electric Power Transmission and Distributed Intelligent Power Systems"
- Ruslan Yunusov, Director of the NTI Competence Center in the field of “Quantum Communication”