The evolution of the innovation ecosystem
In Russia, at the state level, a number of programs and initiatives are being implemented aimed at supporting high-tech industries, opening up new markets, stimulating the scientific and technological development of the state, with the aim of creating conditions for global leadership. The process of building a holistic innovative ecosystem of the state continues, but already at the current stage we can analyze the experience of the past years, the effectiveness and inefficiency of existing strategies.
Heroes who developed the mechanisms of the state innovation ecosystem, launched the first development institutions and became the first recipients of support will share their stories:
- in what, looking back, they see the value and weakness of their decisions;
- what we are proud of today, we would like to do differently;
- the fidelity of which decisions and steps has been confirmed by time, and which are not.
Their assessment will show the audience an honest picture and will provide an opportunity to effectively build strategies for technological breakthroughs for the future, help answer the question of how to pass managerial forks and barriers at the turn of the new decade, building a holistic innovative state strategy.
- Marianna Maksimovskaya, journalist, head of the communication group of companies Mikhailov & Partners
- Niklas Bergman, Strategic Advisor to the EU Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation and the European Innovation Council
- Arkady Dvorkovich, Chairman of the Skolkovo Foundation
- Oleg Fomichev, Director for Strategic Planning and Development, KomplektProm
- Natalya Kasperskaya, President of the InfoWatch Group of Companies
- Dmitry Peskov, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation on Digital and Technological Development
- Alexander Povalko, General Director of RVC
- Sergey Polyakov, Director General of the Innovation Support Foundation
- Marina Rakova , Deputy Minister of Education of the Russian Federation