Closeout Plenary Session “Digital Technology Policy: Strategy 2035”
Accelerating the country's technological development is one of the national goals of Russia, defined by the May Decree of the President of the Russian Federation. The coming years should become for Russia a period to attract investment in expanding the innovation infrastructure, increasing the efficiency of the existing one, developing human resources and forming an effective system for managing scientific and technological development. At the same time, the rate of development, implementation and introduction of new technologies and new markets requires constant updating, and often changes in previously adopted and approved strategies. The discussion will be devoted to building an effective managerial circuit for the country advanced technological development and proposals for a possible adjustment of the next stage strategy.
Questions for discussion:
- Russia's technological policy at the turn of new decade: Managerial diverge points and barriers.
- Stages and next steps to synchronize national priorities, goals of state development programs and technology business requests.
- Scientific and technological potential and innovative infrastructure of the Russian regions: what will be prioritizes in the coming years.
- STI leaders talking on the strategy and priority areas of development in the period 2020-2035.
- Alexander Auzan, Dean, Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Andrey Ivaschenko, Chairman of the Board of Directors of ChemRar Group of Companies, Leader of the NeuroNet Scientific and Research Institute
- Natalya Kasperskaya, President of InfoWatch Group of companies
- Vladimir Knyaginin, Vice Governor, Government of St. Petersburg
- Evgeny Kovnir, General Director of ANO Digital Economy
- Dmitry Peskov, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation on Digital and Technological Development
- Alexander Povalko, General Director of RVC JSC
- Oleg Teplov, General Director of VEB Ventures